Serafina is full length upcycled blouse (On the picture - original serafina blouse (from the original Siciliana collection) - this is the pattern for your blouse)
half sleeves gathered at the hem
blouse gathered on the sides at the waistline
material not stretchy
How to pre-order and what are you getting:
Serafina blouse will be made in 3 weeks as my seemstress and I will put a lot of work into it.
1. choose your base (all of them are white vintage linens, high quality cotton with delicate designs)
2. for your blouse I will also use an embroidered flowers from a vintage napkin and will be sewn on next to the neckline (see the drawing) after my seamstress finishes your blouse
3. choose your size or custom measurements (in case of custom measurements please state your measurements in the note - see the measurement manual below)
About the collection:
The Siciliana, vol.2 was clear to happen because I got so many questions regarding the sizes.
Unfortunately, original Siciliana (see here) was made of vintage aprons, tea towels, tablecloth and linen and as each piece was an original we could only manage to sew the sizes according to the amount of material.
But since releasing the original Siciliana I have been looking and searching for more material for the new collection in bigger sizes.
ALL OF THEM ARE
really a heaven to wear :)
Choose your size (if you fall in between sizes, choose the bigger one)
How to take your measurements?
Getting started: Place the tape over your underwear, keep the tape comfortably loose, NOT too loose! Also make sure the tape is levelled from the front to the back.
1. Bust: Place the tape around the fullest part of your bust. Follow the back of your bra strap to keep the tape levelled.
2. Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your natural waist line.
3. Shoulder-Waist: Measure the length from the middle of your shoulder, passing the nipple, to the waistline.
4. Shoulder Width(Optional): Measure from the back, the distance between the shoulder seams of your blouse.